12 December 2006

boose bed-eh ; or tall dark and handsome

I had a dream that he
came to my house and I wasn’t wearing underwear
and we made love in the stairwell
and everything I touched was turning purple
purple walls
purple stairs
he lifted me up
and he looked like
I mean amazing
like amazing
when I woke up I was so sad because
my bed was empty
only me and the
cat clawing at the door

and when I told beth she said ‘ew’
but then again
she didn’t see how amazing he looked
Oh god those persians
there are no persian men in new Orleans.
begou desperate?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an "ew" because I was thinking I would have to walk in that stairwell, thankyouverymuch.

B Boutwell said...

Too hell with line breaks then!

Bebe said...

ok i definitely didn't do that. my blog is possessed.

Bebe said...

and the time is all wrong?

beta french-kissed my blog and now its all light-headed.

Ashley said...

i went on a date with a persian guy once! he was tres beau